Talk about the ultimate salad, I think this has all of my favorite things! spinach, avocado, carrots with two creamy dressings and nuts and hemp hearts on top! Doesn’t it look good? Try for yourself and let me know what you think! I have made it 3 days in a row now.
What you need:
Handful of Spinach
1 cup carrots, sliced
1 cup cauliflower, roasted
2 cups kale, roasted
1/2 yellow pepper
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
1/4 cup hazelnuts, roasted
1/4 cup marcona almonds
2 tbl hemp hearts
4 cloves of garlic
4 tbl tahini
2 tbl of water
Garlic tahini (add 2 tbl of water and 1 tbl of garlic)
- Roast cauliflower + kale + hazelnuts on tbe same pan.
- Place spinach in a bowl
- Cut carrots, peppers, tomatoes, avocado and toss on spinach
- Add roasted veggies + hazelnuts
- Add marcona almonds + hemp hearts
- Drizzle pesto and then tahini all over salad bowl.