Hey 2015, it’s me Health and Us!
· This year I would like to make working out a priority, do more strength training, and focus on the good.
· It would also be super duper awesome if I also ran a half marathon this year (that I actually train for). It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have the best year yet because I’m worth it.
· The thing I am looking forward to most this year is traveling.
· I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is coffee or kombucha to help me get up, get dressed and get after my #NoExcuses 2015.
· Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse “I’m too tired!” and I have used it to get out of working out and building Health and Us more than hundreds of occasions.
· I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to get my butt movin’!.
· Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I’ll still hit snooze too many times.
· I will stop blaming Emmerson (dog) for eating the rest of the chocolate when everyone knows it was really me. (like he eats chocolate!)
· The weather is not the reason I make excuses. I will show this Seattle weather who’s boss this year and get my pure barre, hot yoga and running on.
· I know that Pure Barre, Yoga, strength training and walking is better than sittin’ around being tired!
· I will reward myself by a few bites of dark chocolate.
· No Excuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock new crops from Augusta Active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean and refreshed I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking child’s pose in new Partie Hoodie [Article of clothing from Actio926] from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my strength with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next half marathon race with Sasquatch Racing.
· Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my hoodie will smell after hot yoga class after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!
· I tagged the following three people to take this post and make it their own. You’re up #sweatpink’ers! Take the survey, tag 3 friends to take it next and show the world how you’re gonna make 2015 your own!
Megan, Redheaded Hippie (@redheaded.hippie)
Malika, Everythings Better Sprouted (@Everythingsbettersprouted)
Brittney, Exploring Healthy Foods @Exploringhealthyfoods)
Want to join the fun? It’s easy, just…
Copy the madlib above
Fill in the blanks with your own answers
Tag 3 friends to share how they’ll make 2015 the year of #NoExcuses!
Stay sweaty friends!