Double tap if you like pad Thai! The best zucchini noodle Pad Thai I have ever had. | zucchini, spiralized + sautéed broccoli, tofu and mushrooms in garlic + basil + lime + sliced carrots with homemade vegan peanut sauce.
WHAT YOU NEED:
5 small organic zucchini, spiralized
2 cups organic broccoli
1 package of organic tofu
6 small mushrooms
1 lime for fresh squeezed lime juice topping
1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
2 carrots sliced for topping
handful of basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 tablespoons organic smooth peanut butter (or almond or sunflower seed butter)
- 2.5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons water, as needed
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Spiralize all zucchini and set aside in large bowl. Saute broccoli, mushrooms, tofu and garlic in coconut oil. While cooking, make peanut sauce.
Add all ingredients to a food processor and mix. To make it more of a liquid sauce, add water until is at a desired consistency.
Add zucchini to pan and stir ingredients, adding peanut sauce. Serve in bowls and top with lime juice, carrots, nuts, and basil.
Enjoy! Love, Healthandus